Zuari Finserv Limited :- MEMBER-NSE & BSE Cash, F&O & Currency - INZ000162134 |
RTA - INR000003902 SEBI Registration for NSDL & CDSL: IN-DP-366-2018 | MCX-DP: IR/MCX/DP/CORP/0090
| NCDEX-DP: IR/NCDEX/DP/CORP/0088 | AMFI Registration No.: ARN135280 | CIN : U45400GA2013PLC007383
| Zuari Insurance Brokers Limited: - Direct Insurance Brokers License No- 318 |
CIN : U66010GA2003PLC003185
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge
in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Rs.10/- (GST applicable) will
be charged for each margin pledge creation and closure/invocation instructions.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant
and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to
create pledge and for entire off market transfer instructions. Stamp duty will be
applicable on entire off-market transfers instructions involving consideration including
3. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued
by NSDL/CDSL every month.
4. Pay minimum 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market
5. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534
dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
6. All investors are requested to take note that 6 KYC attributes i.e. Name, PAN, Mobile Number, Email Id, Income Range and Complete Address with pin code have been made mandatory. After July 1, 2022 all the non-compliant demat accounts are suspended for debit and trading accounts are suspended for transaction further. The demat account shall be unfreezed once the investor submits the deficient KYC details to us. Investors are requested to ensure that both the trading and demat accounts are compliant with respective to the KYC requirement.
1. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat/trading account --> Update your
Mobile Number/email ID with your stock broker/Depository Participant. Receive information
of your transactions directly from Exchanges on your mobile/email at the end of
day and alerts on your registered mobile for all debits and other important transactions
in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day. - Issued in the interest
2. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
3. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the
bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make
payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's
Caution: We are not in the business of giving any loans. We do not do any funds based activity. We also do not accept any deposits from public or any other entities. We are only in the business of brokeage in shares and commodities, depository participant, mutual fund distributor and Registrar and Share Transfer Agent.